Landscaping is the process making the land surrounding your home more attractive through design, adding ornamental features and planting flowers, trees and shrubs.
Koplin Excavating and Grading can be a HUGE help for your next landscaping project by delivering not only fine sand for drainage and top quality top soil for your lawn and garden, but by also providing other landscaping supplies that can give your property a softer, more colorful appearance using the following landscaping products:
- Screened topsoil --- fine topsoil that is run through a screening plant and it gets all of the debris out--- great for gardens, flower beds, and grass seed
- Field grade topsoil --- just as it sounds; right out of the field; will have some clumps and might have some small stones in it; also used for gardens, flower beds, and grass seed will just have to work out the clumps and stone
- Mulch (brown & red) --- used for around flower beds and in landscaping areas
- #1 Mississippi River Stone --- 3/4”- 1” somewhat round stone with the darker colors in it like greys & browns
- #2 Mississippi River Stone ---1 1/2”- 2” somewhat round stone with the darker colors in it like greys & browns
- #1 Washed Stone --- 3/4”- 1” somewhat round stone with a mixture of 50% white and then multiple colors of red, green, yellow, blue
- #2 Washed Stone ---1 1/2”- 2” somewhat round stone with a mixture of 50% white and then multiple colors of red, green, yellow, blue
- Spotted Mississippi River Stone – 1 1/2”- 2” somewhat round stone with a combination of the #2 Mississippi River Stone and the #2 Washed Stone
- Pink Pepper --- 1 1/2”- 2” fractured pink colored stone with some black speckles throughout
- Granite --- 3/4” stone with fines that has a reddish/brown tint to it---used a lot for walking paths or cart paths
- One man Rip/Rap --- 12”-18” stone with a pinkish/purplish tint to it---used in ditch areas, or on the banks of rivers or lakes to help with erosion control
- Merrimac --- 1 1/2”-2” lighter orange/cream/light brown colored stone
- Pea Gravel --- 1/2”-3/4” stone with 50% light brown color & 50% various other colors like green, blue, and red
- Mason Sand --- fine, washed stone used primarily for under swimming pools and for beaches
- Torpedo Sand --- fine sand with very small little pebbles in it --- sometimes used for landscaping purposes
Koi-Pond: The ULTIMATE Landscaping Addition
Another great way to beautify your home’s property is to install a Koi-Pond. Having a small body of water in your yard adds a sense of serenity, and optionally stocking your pond with goldfish only adds to the ambiance!
- We’ll dig your ponds and haul away the materials, unless you have a better use for them
- We’ll deliver the sand needed for your pond foundation
- And we’ll place matting, stone, or sand around outside edge to further add to the attractiveness of your pond
Whether you stock your pond with fish or not is entirely up to you … either way, Koplin Excavating and Grading can help with the installation of your pond.
Whether you need help digging your pond or you’re just looking for quality landscaping supplies and materials to further beautify your home and property, contact or call Koplin Excavating and Grading at (920) 261-2121 and let us know what we can do to help!